- The following declaration sets out Polymorph Games & Hobbies policy in relation to the collection, storage and use of personal information in the course of its business.
- Our aim is to guarantee anyone who does business with us that Polymorph Games & Hobbies will comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act").
- This page should be reviewed from time to time so that you are up to date on any changes to the policy.
- Polymorph Games & Hobbies is compliant with the National Privacy Principles
- Polymorph Games & Hobbies takes its responsibility to protect personal information about its customers very seriously.
- Polymorph Games & Hobbies is committed to complying with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act.
What Personal Information We Collect
We gather a range of personal information in the course of our business.
We only gather personal information to the degree that it is essential to our business practices.
Polymorph Games & Hobbies will gather information only by lawful and fair means.
Polymorph Games & Hobbies is required to gather personal information under law, for example, laws relating to financial transactions, taxation, etc.
We may also record other information including entries to competitions, give-aways and other promotions.
How We Use Personal Information
Polymorph Games & Hobbies gathers personal information from our customers in order to provide services to those customers.
Contact details may also be used for the purpose of distributing information about products and services to our customers.
Unless permission has been given, use of your personal information will be related to the primary reason for collection and, only if you would reasonably expect it to occur, would your personal information be used for another purpose or if it is required or authorised by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
To Whom Personal Information is Disclosed
Polymorph Games & Hobbies does not sell personal information to other companies.
There may be circumstances in which external organisations may be given access to your personal information. The information may be used or disclosed:
a) for planning, research, promotion, marketing and delivery of our products and services;
b) to organisations related to the provision of our services, such as associated data centres, for marketing and analysis purposes;
c) to a potential purchaser of, or investor in any business conducted by Polymorph Games & Hobbies;
d) to law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention of criminal activities.
Security of Personal Information
Polymorph Games & Hobbies will take reasonable steps to protect personal information we collect and ensure that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Your information is held on secure servers.
Our employees, agents, contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information.
Access to and Correcting Personal Information
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact our Privacy Officer and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
We may require personal identification to amend or provide information to you.
Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's Website.
For further information about privacy issues in Australia, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner's website:- https://www.oaic.gov.au
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact Polymorph Games & Hobbies.