Brave the uncharted waters and untold evils that lies across the waters west of Middle-earth! When it first released, the Dream-chaser cycle of Adventure Packs for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game allowed fans to take their first voyages to the uncharted waters and isles that lie beyond the western shores of Lindon and the Grey Havens. And those voyages led players deep into a web of ship-to-ship combat, ancient mysteries, and exploration.
Now three new Nightmare Decks recast the cycle’s first three chapters for use in the game’s darker and more challenging Nightmare Mode. Each twenty-card deck introduces deadlier enemies, more foreboding locations, and treacheries designed to offer a true test of your mettle. Additionally, in keeping with the cycle’s themes of exploration and discovery, these Nightmare Decks introduce new twists and tricks that don’t just make their scenarios harder, but refresh them with a host of new surprises.
Key Selling Points
- Three twenty-card Nightmare Decks carry you through the first half of the Dream-chaser cycle of Adventure Packs for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- New enemies, locations, and treacheries add surprising twists and challenges to existing encounter decks
- Allows expert players to confront scenarios in the game’s darker and deadlier Nightmare Mode
- The Flight of the Stormcaller Nightmare Deck sails you across turbulent waters in a desperate high-seas chase
- A battle with a ship full of Corsairs turns into a nightmarish confrontation with a Thing from the Depths with The Thing in the Depths Nightmare Deck
- With the Temple of the Deceived Nightmare Deck, you’ll face all manner of new dangers as surprises as you cross an uncharted jungle island
Lord of the Rings LCG - The Thing in the Depths Nightmare Deck
- Product Code: 841333104733